Company: Vizag Steel Plant
No. of Posts: –
Starting Date: June 2017
|S.No||Post||Last Date||Eligibility||Apply Mode||More Details|
Field Asst. Trainee
Age Limit: Minimum of 18 years to maximum of 27 Years (Click on Advt for Relaxation of Age details).
Educational Qualification: SSC with full time ITI / Diploma in Engineering in the following Trades/ Disciplines (60% marks in regular ITI / Diploma in Engineering for Gen/OBC candidates, 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
(for other than SC/ST/PWD candidates and Employment Exchange Sponsored candidates whose names are uploaded in RINL-VSP website)
- `300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only).
- Candidates have to bear the bank commission / charges in addition to the application fee
- Application fee must be deposited in “RINL Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in Challan generated during registration. No other form of payment is accepted.
- Candidates must fill-up the SBI Branch name, Branch Code, candidate’s name and date of birth carefully in the challan and sign at the place Deposited by ____________.
- Last date for deposit of application fee is 21st June 2017.
- Candidates should mention in the appropriate column in the online Registration Form the details of SBI Branch, Branch Code, City, Date of Deposit and the Journal Number.
- Candidates should submit original counterfoil of the Challan (VSP’s copy) along with his/her Registration Slip at the time of Certificate Verification.
- Application fee once deposited into RINL’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is rejected on scrutiny, internet failure etc.
- Candidates should retain a copy of the counterfoil of the Challan and Registration Slip for future reference.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates only need to apply. Candidates should apply through Online only from RINL-VSP’s website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. The above posts belongs to Non-Executive cadre, hence candidates may please note that furnishing of valid Employment Exchange Registration particulars at appropriate column in the on-line registration form is mandatory. This is also applicable to those still in Defence service.
Comment below for the queries/feedback.