No. of Posts: –
Starting Date: June 2017
|S.No||Post||Last Date||Eligibility||Apply Mode||More Details|
1. General: 46 Posts
2. Economics: 05 Posts
3. Agriculture: 06 Posts
4. Agriculture Engineering: 02 Posts
5. Plantation and Horticulture: 04 Posts
6. Animal Husbandry: 05 Posts
7. Fisheries: 03 Posts
8. Food Processing: 03 Posts
9. Forestry: 03 Posts
10. Environmental Engineering: 03 Posts
11. Water Resource Development & Management: 04 Posts
12. Social Work: 02 Posts
13. Chartered Accountant: 03 Posts
14. Company Secretary: 02 Posts
Age Limit: The candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age as on 01.06.2017, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1987 and not later than 01.06.1996).
Educational Qualification: Degree/BE/B.Tech/PG/Dip./CA/CS.
Application fee for the post will be as under:
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
|SC/ST/PWD||Nil||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 150/-|
|All others||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 800/-|
*All employees of NABARD satisfying the educational qualification criteria would be eligible to apply. The fee/intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of NABARD (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post. The status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of interview. In case they are not eligible to be treated as staff candidates, they are advised to indicate themselves as non-staff candidates and pay fees/intimation charges as applicable to non-staff candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The application form should be filled in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview.
Candidates can apply online only from 19 June 2017 to 10 July 2017_and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.nabard.org/career, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent at the given email ID and mobile number.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets as well as valid ID Proof brought for the examination. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Comment below for the queries/feedback.