Company: NFL, UP
No. of Posts:
Starting Date: 2017
|S.No||Post||Last Date||Eligibility||Apply Mode||More Details|
|1||Marketing Reps||01-06-2017||B.Sc (Ag)||Online||Advt|
Age Limit: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for Divyang/PWD-General, 13 years for Divyang/PWD-OBC and 15 years for Divyang/PWD-SC/ST candidates. The upper age limit is relaxed for Ex Servicemen as per Government rules.
Full Time/Regular B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institute is required. Selected candidates will be placed at the minimum Basic Pay in pay scale of `9500- 19500. Besides Basic Pay candidates will also be paid, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / Company Accommodation and will also be entitled for other perquisites & allowances /benefits such as leave, medical treatment, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension etc. as per company rules in force from time to time.
Candidates are required to deposit registration fee of `200/- while applying online for the above post.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through “Careers” page on NFL‟s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection. Mere issue of Admit card will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage.
Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following: a) Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year. b) Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50 Kb) as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only upto 20 kb) for uploading with the application form. c) Supporting documents for age, qualification, caste, category, identity & address proof, as detailed in the foregoing for uploading (pdf file only upto 100 Kb each) d) Provision to pay examination fee of `200/- for General and OBC Candidates. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit/ debit card The registration process involves following three Steps:
Step 1: Filling up of Application – Go to NFL “Careers” page at www.nationalfertilizers.com Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility Click on the link “Apply” Fill up all the required fields Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
Step 2: Making Payment Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, which has been authorized to collect the application fee /processing charges on behalf of NFL.
Step 3: Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip
- Once the payment is made, Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully.
- Failed Transaction amount will be automatically refunded to same A/c from which payment was originally made, within 15 working days.
- IMPORTANT: All correspondence with candidates shall be done only on their registered e-mail ID provided by candidate. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card etc. shall be provided through email and / or by uploading on NFL website.
- Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/any other information shall be of the candidate.
- NFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to NFL.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Online Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the NFL website
Comment below for the queries/feedback.